About the author: Lamar Watson, CFP®, is a Fee-Only Financial Advisor in the Washington, D.C., area that works with clients virtually across the country. Lamar's work with his clients starts with a focus on budgeting, insurance, optimizing employee benefits, investing, and retirement planning. Dream Financial Planning is a Fiduciary Financial Planning firm specifically designed to help individuals in their 30s and 40s take control of their finances and fulfill their dreams. Feel free to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn how we use the DREAM Financial Planning Process ™ to help our clients achieve their goals.
Are you dreaming of retiring early and enjoying the freedom to pursue your passions and spend more time with your loved ones? If so, you're not alone. More and more people are seeking financial independence and retiring early, but it takes careful planning, discipline, and a solid strategy to achieve this goal.
Do you know how much you need to make work optional? If not, we can help.
- Learn how we use the Elements® Financial Monitoring App to give our clients the confidence they’re making the right financial decisions to achieve their Dreams.
- We start with a One Page Financial Plan to help you quickly identify areas that require a closer look.
- Next, we'll review your Financial Independence Presentation to show you the magic number you need to make work optional and how much you should aim to grow your net worth per year, to reach Financial Independence.
A FEW QUESTIONS WE CAN HELP ANSWER:
- How much do you need to make work optional?
- Are you taking the right amount of risk?
- Do you have the right mix of assets?
- Are you using your income wisely?
If you're looking to simplify your finances and need help building an easy-to-understand Financial Plan, please feel free to schedule a Free Consultation.